JIGSAW+ provides two complementary specialist services for adults with autism and other disabilities:
The Jigsaw+ Centre for Lifelong Learning and Jigsaw+ Enterprises. Jigsaw+ is a subsidiary of the Jigsaw Trust and a registered charity.
As specialists in autism spectrum disorders we offer:
- Safe, autism friendly working and learning environments
- Flexible and individually designed learning plans
- A research driven behavioural approach to encourage improved behaviour self-management
- Support to develop communication skills
- Training in life skills
- Social enterprises specifically designed to accommodate the needs of adults with autism
- Opportunities to continue learning key skills such as numeracy, literacy and ICT
- A wide range of vocational training opportunities
- Staff ratios of 2:1 to 1:4 depending on assessed need
WORK AT JIGSAW!
We have a range of vacancies across the Trust including Learning Support Workers (Temporary and Permanent roles as well as Apprentice opportunities) within Jigsaw+. To view/apply, please click here to visit our dedicated Careers Site: Careers Site.