The importance of fundraising donations cannot be underestimated. Without them Jigsaw would not develop and expand to provide the range of resources and equipment that are so important for the adults we support.
Facilities at JigsawPlus which have been made possible thanks to fundraising donations include: an IT Suite, Art Room, Kitchen and Performance & Activity Room.
WAYS TO DONATE
There are three different ways of making a donation to Jigsaw.
If you are taking part in an event in aid of Jigsaw then you can always set up your own Just Giving page and email friends and family to sponsor you online. Please speak to our Fundraising Team if you’d like their help with this.
To donate via text message just text the amount to 70070. For example, to donate £10 just text: JIGS01 £10 to 70070.
If you are a UK taxpayer then the Inland Revenue will add 25p to every £1 you give, at no extra cost to you. Just download the Jigsaw Gift Aid Form and enclose it with your donation.
If your company is looking for a charity to support then please consider Jigsaw. There are many ways you can get involved, including adopting us as your ‘Charity of the Year’, event sponsorship and employee fundraising. In return we can support you in your events and offer company volunteering opportunities.
“We are proud to support such a worthwhile charity and really feel part of the Jigsaw family.”
Malcolm Allan, General Manager, Hilton Cobham
For more information about fundraising for Jigsaw please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01483 273874.
- Cycle Track Challenge - 18/03/2018 - All Day
- World Autism Awareness Day - 02/04/2018 - All Day
- Iridescence - Full On Beach Hysteria - 07/04/2018 - 08/04/2018 - 8:00 pm - 3:00 am
- #JigsawJam 2018 - 14/04/2018 - 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Virgin Money London Marathon - 22/04/2018 - All Day
- Jump for Jigsaw - 12/05/2018 - All Day
- Jump for Jigsaw - 09/06/2018 - All Day
- 'It's A Knockout' Summer Fun Day - 07/07/2018 - All Day