JigsawPlus Open Mornings
Open Morning Sessions are run regularly throughout the year and are designed to give clear information about the services offered by JigsawPlus and the choices you have as a Parent, Carer or interested party for continuing Lifelong Learning for your young adult.
Open Morning Schedule
Sessions run from 11.00am – 1.00pm. Each session starts with a presentation by Sarah Bryant, our Head of Admissions and Lee Jackson, JigsawPlus’ Operations Manager, on the services offered including vocational training and social enterprises, the individualised curriculum approach along with some practical information about a placement plus Q&A session. There is also the opportunity to have a tour of the facility and to meet with staff.
Should you wish to receive further information on JigsawPlus or attend one of our upcoming Open Mornings, or if you simply want to speak to someone to understand more about what you might need to do to start the process, please contact us:
T: 01483 277366 and speak to Emily Piercey in the first instance.
Please don’t hesitate to call – we will be very pleased to hear from you.
- JigsawPlus Open Morning - 15/03/2019 - 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- JigsawPlus Open Morning - 11/04/2019 - 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- JigsawPlus Open Morning - 17/05/2019 - 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- JigsawPlus Open Morning - 14/06/2019 - 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- JigsawPlus Open Morning - 19/07/2019 - 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- JigsawPlus Open Morning - 09/08/2019 - 11:00 am - 1:00 pm