Jigsaw runs a number of training and information workshops throughout the year – they are aimed at individuals with a variety of backgrounds in autism and behaviour analysis. From Professionals engaging with continuing education requirements, prospective parents or individuals from Local Authorities or other referring organisations, we hope there will be a workshop suitable for you.
All workshops are run by senior members of Jigsaw’s teaching staff with oversight from our Director of Education and senior behaviour analyst, Dr. Emma Hawkins.
Additionally, the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) has certified Jigsaw CABAS School as an ACE provider of Type 2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs). This makes a wide array of our advanced workshops eligible for CEUs for BACB certificants. See www.bacb.com for further information about the BACB, ACE provider status and CEUs.
Workshop topics include: Introduction to Autism Workshop; Introduction to Verbal Behaviour Workshop; World Autism Awareness Event; Open Morning for Professionals; Taxi Drivers and PA Training Sessions.
Separate Open Mornings for Prospective Parents are run on a regular basis – please visit our Admissions pages for further information.
Payment for workshops (where there is a cost) can be made via Paypal.
- Behaviour Analysis in Action: Open Morning for Professionals - 12/11/2019 - 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Behaviour Analysis in Action: Open Morning for Professionals - 05/12/2019 - 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Introduction to Behaviour Analysis Workshop - 10/12/2019 - 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Behaviour Analysis in Action: Open Morning for Professionals - 21/01/2020 - 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Behaviour Analysis in Action: Open Morning for Professionals - 12/03/2020 - 11:00 am - 12:30 pm